View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #7475 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post

I found the men's version,

Nice Found Mr.GaleForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
I think my budget is about to get reduced for the short-term, I have a roofing company coming to give me a quote tomorrow.

But yes, I am going to consider some other options. No need to pay more for less.
The ARK and Invidia is a very good option for you to consider...

The difference of the price of both is not much, and I strongly suggest you the ARK..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
washer mod!
Mr.kenchan... you mean the Famous Z-Fart Mod??

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
just got back from almost 3 week sin asia yesterday. woke up to find birds had left 15 little present son my hood this morning so I gave her a wash. Noticed a few orangey stains (I think from tree sap?) and also some major curb rash on my front driver's side wheel. Not sure how that happened since that' not the parking side. It's also weird because the direction of the scrape is not in the direction of wheel rotation but, more perpendicular to the edge.

Anyone know any ways to remove those orange stains? Would getting a full detail do the trick?

WB Mr.Bruce, where did you go in Asia??

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Naw, you might wake my cellmate... Oh cell PHONE... ah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Not a damn thing.
Sup Mr.SPOHN??