View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #7473 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I have adjustable rear endlinks, I don't think anyone produces them for the front of out car yet. I just meant I can adjust the stiffness on the swaybars with weight on the tires.

I am running the front swaybar in the middle setting and the rear in the "firm" setting. The back end will give a little when cornering hard with the setup this way (it's very predictable and suits my driving style). I'm going to try firm on the front, but worry I'll get understeer. Anyway, it's going to be easier to mess around with settings using the race ramps
Ahhh.sounds good.

Hope you find that adjustable one in the future so you can try intermediate settings.