View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #7470 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hahaha!

mr.gale hahahaha! you've been VERY busy.

nice! so you have adjustable endlinks then on both front and rear? do powergrids offer them now for the 370Z's? thats wat i use on my G.

happy friday to you too, mr.alcheng! hope business is good over the weekend for more mod $$. yah, my G's all dirty too from rain. oh well. i dont mind it too much. since it's windy today i will probably just do a sprayon-carwash deal when i get home tonight.

yah, my subi ownership experience have been honestly 'terrible' as far as support from my subaru dealershit.

lol@ auto-deleting MS3. yah, the juke's cargo space is very small and the rear seat footwells are cramped. those are the two areas i will have issues with. but the driving dynamics is very good, memorable.

i think someone wanted me to try out the other cars before getting the fit. when im ready (per whoever) then i will be allowed to the dealership.

actually the silver MT is at a different dealership, so i am safe! ... maybe?

welcome back bruce. the orange stains can be taken of with clay + lube. not sure about the scrape on your wheels. since it appears to have been parked outdoors, could it have been the landscapers (landscrapers? ) they always f- with my car unintentionally(?) at the office. i hate it.
I have adjustable rear endlinks, I don't think anyone produces them for the front of out car yet. I just meant I can adjust the stiffness on the swaybars with weight on the tires.

I am running the front swaybar in the middle setting and the rear in the "firm" setting. The back end will give a little when cornering hard with the setup this way (it's very predictable and suits my driving style). I'm going to try firm on the front, but worry I'll get understeer. Anyway, it's going to be easier to mess around with settings using the race ramps