View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #7460 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back bruce. the orange stains can be taken of with clay + lube. not sure about the scrape on your wheels. since it appears to have been parked outdoors, could it have been the landscapers (landscrapers? ) they always f- with my car unintentionally(?) at the office. i hate it.

thank you mr. kenchan. The car was parked in my garage while I was gone. I am not sure when the scrape happened, just noticed it today.