View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #7456 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
No problem Mr.Davey, BTW, what is your budget on the CBE?? The Nismo is nice of cause, but the other option ie ARK Grip, F.I., they sounds VERY nice and the price is much lower than a Nismo, and you can use the extra funds to have some other mods done...

The ARK has a nice deep drone but not loud at all.. and the axle-back style adds some agressive accent to the butt of the Z... you may consider other options beside sticking with Nismo...
I think my budget is about to get reduced for the short-term, I have a roofing company coming to give me a quote tomorrow.

But yes, I am going to consider some other options. No need to pay more for less.

Quote:

dude... maybe you just caught their "Buy One Get One FREE Special!!"

Nice!