View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 11:34 AM   #7455 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
You've already met me.
hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Um, no.

I still have my original test footage from my GoPro and zoom to look and listen to... I should just email you the files and you can tell me what I need to fix
mr.gale hahahaha! you've been VERY busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Oh, I did get my race ramps ordered now I'll be able to adjust my swaybars "properly"
nice! so you have adjustable endlinks then on both front and rear? do powergrids offer them now for the 370Z's? thats wat i use on my G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Howdy TGIF Everyone!!!!

In fact, Friday is not a weekend for me cos I work both Sat & Sun... but it's nice to yell out Fri, LOL

Nothing much going on with the Z, raining yesterday and light drizzling today, Z is my DD in the summer so she has a dirty a$$ now.. still

Mr.kenchan... mmm... didn't know the experience you had with Suba was that bad...

I understand your worry cause it's very similar to my experience with the bimmer... and I stay away with bimmer since then....

Sounds like the FitSport and Juke are the choices now... Sorry.. I'll just rule out MS3..

@ the sonic.... and I am surprised about your tolerance of giving it a week...!! LOL

Interesting?? I love the Honda DealerShip Mythology part very much!!
happy friday to you too, mr.alcheng! hope business is good over the weekend for more mod $$. yah, my G's all dirty too from rain. oh well. i dont mind it too much. since it's windy today i will probably just do a sprayon-carwash deal when i get home tonight.

yah, my subi ownership experience have been honestly 'terrible' as far as support from my subaru dealershit.

lol@ auto-deleting MS3. yah, the juke's cargo space is very small and the rear seat footwells are cramped. those are the two areas i will have issues with. but the driving dynamics is very good, memorable.

i think someone wanted me to try out the other cars before getting the fit. when im ready (per whoever) then i will be allowed to the dealership.

actually the silver MT is at a different dealership, so i am safe! ... maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
just got back from almost 3 week sin asia yesterday. woke up to find birds had left 15 little presents on my hood this morning so I gave her a wash. Noticed a few orangey stains (I think from tree sap?) and also some major curb rash on my front driver's side wheel. Not sure how that happened since that' not the parking side. It's also weird because the direction of the scrape is not in the direction of wheel rotation but, more perpendicular to the edge.

Anyone know any ways to remove those orange stains? Would getting a full detail do the trick?
welcome back bruce. the orange stains can be taken of with clay + lube. not sure about the scrape on your wheels. since it appears to have been parked outdoors, could it have been the landscapers (landscrapers? ) they always f- with my car unintentionally(?) at the office. i hate it.