View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 11:22 AM   #7451 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

just got back from almost 3 week sin asia yesterday. woke up to find birds had left 15 little present son my hood this morning so I gave her a wash. Noticed a few orangey stains (I think from tree sap?) and also some major curb rash on my front driver's side wheel. Not sure how that happened since that' not the parking side. It's also weird because the direction of the scrape is not in the direction of wheel rotation but, more perpendicular to the edge.

Anyone know any ways to remove those orange stains? Would getting a full detail do the trick?