View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 10:51 AM   #7433 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry I missed some good conversation last night. Passed out to the Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
50 shades of gHey! best book EVER
Fix't

Quote:
I was up all night.. wifey and that damn 50 shades of grey... I ain't complaining!
so "wifey" is what you're calling the OG conference room these days?

My wife started an erotic book club with some close friends. They've actually been asked if they want sponsorship! I asked her for some recommendations but it's too early in the morning to get a coherent response from her

Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty series
Black Dagger Brotherhood - vampire/supernatural based and not really erotica but still hot scenes I'm told

**disclaimer** I've never actually read any of these, I'm just going off personal experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Happy Birthday to Mr. AK370Z!!!
Happy birthday AK! I guess I won't bother him about the forums decals today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Since most of you don't check many other sections, I'm just going to leave this hear for you.

FREE! GTMat Automotive Sound Deadener
I just called them and will be going by to pick up my free sample and meet the guys

Quote:
I'll cook for you! I love to cook!

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |