View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #7414 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
goodAM everyone! was tied up last night on other things for a change... no car searching crap.

hey there, mr.alcheg - thanks for all the suggestions. while i could give the wife my dd hypothetical cvt impreza-hatch in 2yrs, i think having an AT car to drive all through winter with my G&Z (both MT) hibernating in the garage is going to suck big time. i just hate AT.

yah, ive had 2 subaru's ive bought brand new and both had factory build problems. one was bone stock, AT (i got it for the wife), and it was so unreliable i decided after 3yrs when the warranty was up, to just sell it and get the FitSport since i had such success with previous honda's (except for the 06 civic EX i had built in ohio was in the shop for a week for warranty repair under 1k miles).

ms.blackcherry - ive been pretty transparent about this dd search this time. she's aware of all the cars ive looked at or test driven. i think this is wat she feels out of the few left on my short list.

my goal is to keep this dd for 5yrs minimum:

Impreza hatch cvt - 0% confidence i will keep for 5yrs.
Impreza hatch 5MT - 50% confidence i will keep for 5yrs.
FitSport MT - 60% confidence i will keep for 5yrs.
MS3 - 70% confidence i will keep for 5yrs.
Juke - 80% confidence i will keep for 5yrs.
Sonic - 100% confidence i will hate it in 1wk.

Morning ken-chan!! I was wondering when tou were going to show up!!!