View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #7409 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

goodAM everyone! was tied up last night on other things for a change... no car searching crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Lol Mr.kenchan... don't worry too much on it.. honestly... lemon could happen to anyone from any brand...

In this case, really, go with your instinct, can't worry too much...

Also, this is a DD that might serve you for only 2 yrs... after that, it's Mrs..

However… If I will suggest you, then the 1st is still Impreza then 2nd is Fit...

hey there, mr.alcheg - thanks for all the suggestions. while i could give the wife my dd hypothetical cvt impreza-hatch in 2yrs, i think having an AT car to drive all through winter with my G&Z (both MT) hibernating in the garage is going to suck big time. i just hate AT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.D.D.Andy View Post
I just came from an STI.... I got a lemon, so I thought... turns out once your are on the forums, everyone has problems... well let me rephrase, everyone who does and mods at all had problems... I went stage2, blew my turbo, went 20g, blew my motor, then bent valves, then cracked a cam in half... thats when I said screw this and traded for the 370... They are great cars if you keep them stock. But remember there is a shop in Colorado that does nothing else but work on Subarus. That is all they do all day everyday and they are always busy...
yah, ive had 2 subaru's ive bought brand new and both had factory build problems. one was bone stock, AT (i got it for the wife), and it was so unreliable i decided after 3yrs when the warranty was up, to just sell it and get the FitSport since i had such success with previous honda's (except for the 06 civic EX i had built in ohio was in the shop for a week for warranty repair under 1k miles).

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
mr.alcheng funny guy!
Mrs. Kenchan know about "iggyland", maybe she can help Kenchan?!
ms.blackcherry - ive been pretty transparent about this dd search this time. she's aware of all the cars ive looked at or test driven. i think this is wat she feels out of the few left on my short list.

my goal is to keep this dd for 5yrs minimum:

Impreza hatch cvt - 0% confidence i will keep for 5yrs.
Impreza hatch 5MT - 50% confidence i will keep for 5yrs.
FitSport MT - 60% confidence i will keep for 5yrs.
MS3 - 70% confidence i will keep for 5yrs.
Juke - 80% confidence i will keep for 5yrs.
Sonic - 100% confidence i will hate it in 1wk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Ms.BC..

footnote: iggyland = ignore list.. the famous ken-san's ignore list...