View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 07:07 AM   #7388 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
goodAM everyone!

sorry to hear. time to go back to stock.

NEVER!!!!!

This one actually got messed up in the process of fixin the last blown gasket. My buddy accidentially ripped it a little upon re installation. I knew it was only a matter of time before it went. I am quite sick of replacing exhaust gaskets though. I called the ERZ/CNT, the makers of my test pipes, to order the proper gaskets instead of making my own again and they told me they dont sell replacement gaskets WTF!!!! So Ill be making my own once again, ugh.

Good morn everyone. Its gonna be a stormy Friday here in the North East. Kinda sucks because now my hot tub installs for the day will be cancelled and Ill have to sit around the store all day. Sitting around the store is the WORST!!