View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Ok so my order was just delivered today and I can tell you that the gear I received is extremely high quality.

The visor hat is nismo red (not orange like in the picture ???) and is mesh made of the "heatgear" stuff you wear to the gym. It owns.

The nismo t-shirt is made of underarmour-like material. I'm a big (not fat) guy and it fits me like athlete "under pads" gear does to a degree. I'm 6'4" and 215lbs. In a large, it's tight in the shoulders, arms and chest but fine in the stomach/back. It breathes VERY well and I plan on wearing it to the linganore meet on Saturday. Decals on the sleeve and chest are iron-on. If you suspect you might be fat, I'm not sure you want to bother with this because even the Xl would be form-fitting.

Also bought the nismo polo which is very well done. All of the logos are stitched and not ironed. Also made of under armour material but the mesh is different and isn't quite as clingy.

Last edited by dmhenderson; 08-09-2012 at 10:54 PM.
dmhenderson is offline   Reply With Quote