View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #7357 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Hello everyone!

Didn't do anything with the Z except think about doing something... The NISMO cat back.

Talk me out of it? Into it? I like that it won't affect the warranty and should fit well, and I do not want a super-loud racing type exhaust anyway. But a little louder than stock would be good.

Have any of you guys or gals heard one? Unfortunately I have not had the chance to hear one in person. I miss the "burble" of the 350Z on the highway a little. That's the only thing I miss, though.
The Nismo cat-back is a decent chunk of money and underperforms many cat-backs that cost far less.