View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:10 PM   #55 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanjay View Post
Dude you are so holy **** lucky and IMO extremely ******* retarded. Do you have any idea what type of car your a driving? Do you not appreciate being able to own this car? To see you treat that car, even contemplate doing that on a NARROW *** DIRT road in a "Z" is a damn shame and only asking for trouble???? WTF are you SMOKING man????? I honestly am almost speachless at the abuse this car is given..... It aint no beater to take into the hills and beat to **** man in the gravel and dirt. You damn near killed yourself due to the cliff and lost your car. I doubt after the police report insurance would pay for that car to get fixed or even cover the totaling of it. If they did that would another damn shame.
I would ask you dial it back from the name calling since it's not allowed in here!!

NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY DESERVE IT!!

Op did something most us would never attempt with our cars but again it's his to do with what he wants.

I don't want see anymore name calling.

Thank You