View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #7334 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Mr.alcheng- lol!

Subaru seems to be a hit or miss production car like euros.

now I can't commit.
Lol Mr.kenchan... don't worry too much on it.. honestly... lemon could happen to anyone from any brand...

In this case, really, go with your instinct, can't worry too much...

Also, this is a DD that might serve you for only 2 yrs... after that, it's Mrs..

However… If I will suggest you, then the 1st is still Impreza then 2nd is Fit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Maybe mr. Kenchan gave Subaru too much... subaru then unhappy and try to spit him out!

Ms.blackberry, I bet Subaru almost pop itself into ken-san's 'iggyland'

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
1st choice was PW-none close to me, 2nd choice-BC-and there she was at the first dealership we visited! My husband says " you be quiet-i will talk dollars-ok?!" i shook my head yes and shut up-nxt thing i know my butt is in drivers seat headed home! Bahahaha
My case was more between the two color... lol, because none of them were in stock... PW is my favorite color and BC will get dirty easily..

Took 5 months for my Z to arrive...