View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #7325 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng- the subaru's ive own all broke down or had problems so i am not very convinced of your statement. on the other hand, both Fits ive owned have had no issue. plus, the way subaru treated me over the years, i should not even be looking at their line up.

but due to the fact that i made myself review all potential hatches in the price range (especially those made in japan), i have forced myself to look at subaru and mazda.

i think while the impreza is potentially a better hatch with everything considered it is still a risk for me (especially if cvt), it is more expensive so i need to find justification why im spending $6K more on a hatch that im not going to really enjoy anyway.

at the end of the day, i think im going to get the FitSport. just not the one from the dealer that i keep failing to get to.

Mr.kenchan, sorry to hear about your bad-experience with the Subaru... feel she treated you like her ex-husband... LOL

Not sure when was the ownership of your Subaru, but my friend drove two Subaru (a Legacy and a Sti, 4 years each), no issue at all. My sister just bought a Legacy about 18 months ago, no issue too.

I think they have improved some of their reliability issues through the years...

You might want to re-consider the (3) option...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hummm... my Z's bday's coming up. wat to get the Z? shall the nismo's i got her be considered early b-day present?
Another mic......???