View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #7322 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, I will also look at the engineering behind the Subaru, that's why I'm more keen on the Impreza, such as the 4WD, 5-star crash test thus safety and also reliability, I believe MS3 and Fit is not close to it...
mr.alcheng- the subaru's ive own all broke down or had problems so i am not very convinced of your statement. on the other hand, both Fits ive owned have had no issue. plus, the way subaru treated me over the years, i should not even be looking at their line up.

but due to the fact that i made myself review all potential hatches in the price range (especially those made in japan), i have forced myself to look at subaru and mazda.

i think while the impreza is potentially a better hatch with everything considered it is still a risk for me (especially if cvt), it is more expensive so i need to find justification why im spending $6K more on a hatch that im not going to really enjoy anyway.

at the end of the day, i think im going to get the FitSport. just not the one from the dealer that i keep failing to get to.