View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #7316 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
with Mr.kenchan #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Yoga?

Hello Mr.GaleForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i gotz headache now. subaru dealer apparently got 2 impreza hatches now in-stock both cvt's. one of them is very similar to the trim i want but has leather, in the right color, right color wheels.

price is basically firm due to minimum availability...which is almost $1K higher than wat i was able to get the dealer to offer on a MS3.
Mr.kenchan, I think it's worth to pay almost more than $1k on the Impreza..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
My 6 is broke now too. I have two disabled vehicles in a parking lot a half hour from home. Oh, and my grandfather's in hospital this week. Anyone wanna kill my dog? Beat and rape my mom? Steal my valuables?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
This might be the end of the road for the 6.

9 yrs, 162000 mi, beat up as hell.

Might DD the Z while shopping for something new.

If the fix is cheap enough, i may fix the six.

Mr.Shado.. sorry to hear about these... I hope your grandpa will get well very soon, and everything else will work out fine for you...