View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #7275 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I asked the dealer if it was a big deal and he said the wing goes on easily. I trust this guy and believe him.
ahh, thanks mr. onzedge. the one i test drove and punched numbers had everything except for the foglamps (~$200 online). it had the wing already installed which i really liked....but it also had stuff i didnt want like gunmetal colored premium wheels. im getting aftermarkets anyway if i get this car so i asked him to take them off. and the stupid pin-stripe they had on it, along with bird crap.

who the f- puts pin stripes on a car in post 1989??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
The Juke? Have you run through all your options?

Get a BRZ
LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
The Juke is awesome. Ours is very fun to drive and pleasing to the eye.
honestly the juke is the only car that really stuck with me after all the test drives ive done the last 3wks. and i seriously doubt the FitSport 5MT which i haven't been able to test drive for dog forbidden reasons is going to impress me.