View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #7272 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Blew yet another exhaust gasket yesterday
That sucks! Was just like two weeks ago you replaced one, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
which reminds me.... i need to buy a set for my G since i sold the set for the G last year.
now i need to buy a new FitSport to replace my old FitSport and this will be a whole f-ked up situation...
Oh, man.

That sounds like something I would do.

You know I sold my Z just to buy another one 4 months later when I missed it so much, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Kind of reminds me of the Nissan salesman who told me the only difference between the 370Z and an Altima Coupe was the price.
Now seriously, what is up with this?

Nissan must have some special holdback or something for dealers on the Altima, because I told my salesman I was there to look at a Z because I used to have one and I missed it, and then during my test drive the guy was like "Have you driven the new Altima with the V6? Oh, they're really awesome..." and talking it up, like I was going to buy one of those instead!

I mean, I wouldn't turn one down for a daily driver but it's no Z, come on.