View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #7260 (permalink)
Fire
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 ZL1 6mt black
Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
yeah, a guy tried to sell my brother on the Civic si as a rally car a few years back, noting that they competed in the "WRX"

Although I prefer stories of salesmen trying to get one over on me. I don't take well to that. Had a guy tell me "See that couple that just entered the showroom? They're here to look at the same car you are!" I told him, "Don't let me hold you up. Go sell it to them!" He didn't know how to react.

Probably coupe. I don't care about the old guy image. They have the great engine, suspension, and brakes, and the seats look amazing. I'll have to go sit in one to be sure, tho.
The Ford Focus does too. Does that mean evry Focus is a rally car? If I had to choose I would go with the coupe. Just cannot get into 4 door performance cars.