View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #7256 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
This experience was almost as priceless as the time, maybe 5 or so years ago, I was cruising the parking lot at a Nissan Dealer looking at the 350Z's in stock. I was driving my 71 240Z and a salesman walked over while I was sitting there. He said "what are you doing?" and I told him that I was just looking. He then said, "That's a nice car, who makes it?"

I asked if there were any special qualifications one needed for selling cars. He said there were not and I believed him.
yeah, a guy tried to sell my brother on the Civic si as a rally car a few years back, noting that they competed in the "WRX"

Although I prefer stories of salesmen trying to get one over on me. I don't take well to that. Had a guy tell me "See that couple that just entered the showroom? They're here to look at the same car you are!" I told him, "Don't let me hold you up. Go sell it to them!" He didn't know how to react.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Yes the CTS-V's are an awesome car. Just a bit to old guy for me LOL. Are you looking at the coupe, sedan or wagon?
Probably coupe. I don't care about the old guy image. They have the great engine, suspension, and brakes, and the seats look amazing. I'll have to go sit in one to be sure, tho.