View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #7250 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Kensan don't think any nickname that has queen in it is me. LOL And it is a race car. Alot of guys at the firehall called my Z the race car too. Looking to see if the rain is going away so that I can go to cruise night tonight. Have to do some washing before.
Saw a white ZL1 with black accents on cars.com the other day. Looked badazz. But I'm thinking of going with an equally expensive, slower but comfier option. I've been obsessed with CTS-V's this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Last Sunday, for sh1ts and giggles, Colin and I went to the Subaru dealer to look at the BRZ -- they had none. the sales guy was unhappy about the fact that they will only make 6,000 this year (according to him) and that he could sell as many as he can get.

frustrated in our efforts at Subaru, we wandered down the street to the Toyota/Scion dealer. Holy smokes, they had every version of Prius in huge quantities. Anyway, no more than 30 seconds after our arrival we were greeted by an enthusiastic sales guy named "Kal" -- his name itself was strike one and it being spelled with a K strike two and the fact that it was embroidered on his shirt with the quotation marks should have really tipped us off that we were dealing with an elite car sales man. It did not and we engaged in conversation.

They had no FR-S but we talked a bit and he proceeded to tell us that it came in all-wheel-drive as well as RWD. "Really?" I asked and he said "absolutely". I asked him if he'd wager on it and he said "sure". I said "OK. Let's bet on it being AWD and the loser pays for the cost of a title for the other guy". He then cleverly retorted, "uh, duh, err, umm, eeek" and literally walked away without another word.