View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 12:39 PM   #7234 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng- hahahaha! i haven't had the chance to get to the dealership yet. too busy.

thanks, ms.blackcherry.

mr.gale- ahhh, you're shipping the valves. so you're running 275/35/19 on the rear? after running 285/35/19's, i think my future sets for the Z will be this size for the rear.

nice, ms.pint!

fire-so when you need to water your grass you just back your car out.
I'll be running 305/30/19 rears and 255/35/19 fronts. Not the best set up for extreme performance, but these wheels are more for show than go. I think I'll keep my stockers incase I do the occasional track day... Or sell them (the stockers) and get a square 18" Volk TE37 setup for the track... We'll see, I have a lot on my plate for the Z right now, track days aren't even a thought right now.

The roads are wet today so I'm doing some e-shopping. I'm considering buying some fancy race ramps today...