View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:49 AM   #7215 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Thank you all for the sympathy. I did not know Berkley was so well known outside the area.

This child is a great wingman for getting chicks. He was riding his bike for the first time while I jogged along side ready to grab him by the scruff of the neck. We met two attractive gals in sports bras and spandex. I told them this is his first time riding. They stopped to see and chat for a minute. They walked off and we rode in their direction. I told him to go left of them and instead he skidded to a stop by back peddling right next to them and they stopped to talk some more.

I told him to let me know if he was going to stop suddenly and he replied he just wanted to look at the ladies again (with their exposed midriffs). F*** YEAH! I could not be more proud of him. Berkley is losing their war on him.

what a kid!!