View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:35 AM   #7200 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan

It's not a Honda Dealer, so you won't lost your direction....

It's not a MS3, so you won't feel like buying a 2009 vehicle with a 2012 price tag...

It's not a xD, so you won't feel... there's nothing in it...

It's not a Juke, so you won't find the cargo space is small...

Good Luck ken-san...
mr.alcheng- hahahaha! i haven't had the chance to get to the dealership yet. too busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
GL Mr. Ken-San!!
thanks, ms.blackcherry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I packed up the TPMS to ship out for installation in the new wheels. I'll be getting wheels and tires (PSS ) installed in the US and shipped to me. I don't trust the tire monkeys around here to install tires on my new wheels so I figured I'll pay a small premium to get it done by the guys who I'm buying the wheels from.
mr.gale- ahhh, you're shipping the valves. so you're running 275/35/19 on the rear? after running 285/35/19's, i think my future sets for the Z will be this size for the rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning peeps! Spirited driving is fun, that is all.
nice, ms.pint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Hi my peeps. How is evrybody today? Looks like rain again today. May miss out on cruise night. Ofcourse if I want it to rain all I have to do is back the car out of the garage.
fire-so when you need to water your grass you just back your car out.