View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #7183 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Thank you all. Next week will be BB guns if he gets the safety rules down pat.

Just for full disclosure, my sister wants a males influence on her son so we climb trees and dig in the dirt, and pee off the deck.
He took to slot cars too. I thought I'd need to turn the power down for him but he did better his first time out than anyone. Adults are not afraid of going too fast while he stayed within his limits. I like it!. The kid at eight (Happy birthday today) has true promise.
Excellent. In this day and age of gender ambiguity and political correctness, these are endangered behaviors -- of this I have no doubt.

My hat's off to you, Mr. Mt Tam, for keeping these legacies and rites of passage alive.