View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #7108 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
good to be cool again.
It will be nice to go home to air conditioned house. It was 83 when the guy showed up this morning and down to 80 by the time I headed to work. Here's to 72 when I get home I figured I might as well put thing through it's paces since it was just fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Nobody tell onzedge, but the Michelin Pilot Super Sports are not gripping well enough for me. On the car only 5k mi, and my arse is getting loose all over the place.
must be your SC + TT, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Running a sponsor account is going to get in the way of my personal use of this board.
So you're finally going to sponsor all my mods?!?! You are awesome, Tracie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
That's an uncle's job!
I don't like to talk about the things my uncle did
( Click to show/hide )
j/k of course... I've got some awesome uncles. One of them is a retired Army Colonel and his name is Uncle Sam

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |