View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 02:20 PM   #7095 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

finally back at the office...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan..

BTW, are you ok with the brand Mitsubishi??

I know it is a "weak" brand, but so far I can see Lancer is very popular, at least in GTA area, and haven't heard many bad things about its reliability issue.
mr.alcheng- i was looking breifly through youtube car reviews but i wasn't too impressed. mainly it's frikken slooo~w, plus mitsubishi is like less than mazda imho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
[COLOR="Gray"]

you always make me smile with your posts Ken-chan! LOL!
hahaha, ms.blackcherry- my wife says i am a wierdo. not sure where that came from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning gang

Mr.kenchan, have you looked at a Honda Crosstour?
hi mr.gale - no, i have not. they look kinda wierd but that can be said about many cars. hahahaha. im still wanting a car that i can keep for a while. mainly i dont want to spend money on a AT car...

Quote:

Mr.GaleForce, I think ken-san will not attempt to go to the Honda dealer anymore... after 'lost' his direction for 3 times....

Wait!!! Nobody have 'seen' Mr.kenchan today yet right??

ken-san, are you lost... AGAIN?????

blahaha! i went to a nissan dealer today. the same place i gotz my 370Z.

Quote:
hey Mr.kenchan.. GL on the deal!!!
thanks, i offered my price, they contemplated, gave me a closer but still kinda high price from my OTD target so walked out. it was a '12 juke sv 6MT with optional wheels and roof spoiler/handle thingie. it wasn't a bad car, the clutch take up was real high and super light so hard to drive at first. the spool felt good, not as powerful as the MS3 by any means but felt more than adquate. the seating position was very good too. the steering wheel just added a very nice touch. the interior was cramped. can't really fit anything in the trunk either with rear seats up.

after thinking about it some more gave a tad more thought on the MS3 since it has a lot more cargo space than the juke and stopped by there again to hammer out a price. still high for wat i want to spend. so walked out of there too.

wtf is going on here? i try going to honda, i physically can't. i try giving a go to nissan, and the price i cant. i go to mazda, product is iffy and price i cant.

is it really # (3) Impreza-hatch CVT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
ok- so what was outcome? Is Mrs. Kenchan going to be proud of you or is she going to be saying "I told you so"!?
lol, i failed twice on the price. if the nissan dealer gives me a tad better deal i will consider getting the juke.