View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #7062 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Morning Ms.blackcherry....

Yea, the cruise was nice last night, 20ish Celsius, top down... I managed to take some pictures, not much cos it's more like a trial, will post it on my album by tomorrow, have to resize them first...

How's your morning? ??? Yea I bet... LOL

Mr.onzedge, you and I might have a unique Z-connection or you must be extraordinary on guessing stuffs.... Cos you seem knowing I am going for a 5-spokes rims...

Mr.GaleForce, I think ken-san will not attempt to go to the Honda dealer anymore... after 'lost' his direction for 3 times....

Wait!!! Nobody have 'seen' Mr.kenchan today yet right??

ken-san, are you lost... AGAIN?????

Mr.Isamu, 'oh how your cool Z make yourself orgasm...'

Good Morning Everyone!!!
Defnitely on my morning Mr. Alcheng-I hate internal audits (what's that you say?! that's what I was hired to do?! )

Kenchan?!?! are you there?! (psst-use the navi!)

Mu-not here -Please!