View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #7021 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Got two TPMS's removed basically pain free, the other 2 get removed tomorrow. Also got word my wheels have left Japan today.
mr. gale sounds great on both accounts! hope the other 2 removals are a success too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Hubbys truck broke that means he will be driving my Civic which means the Z goes w me-rain or shine! Guilt free driving! Yay me!
sorry to hear about your hubby's truck. but sounds for guilt-free motoring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
mr. Alcheng ,

galeforce, kenchan, pintsize. ....

Not too long to visit tonight-busy evening and early rising ...maybe find time tomorrow to wash my Z ...you all enjoy whats left of the evening-G'nite! See u in the a.m
good night ms. blackcherry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
A girl can dream........
ms. pint- i thought i read a girl cam dream.

so i made a decision to stop by nissan tomorrow. you dont want to hear wat happened tonight. ok maybe you do. so wife's like 'kensan- you going get the Fit this week?' im like mr. alcheng said no. she went on to say 'go test drive the 5MT to be sure you dont want it.' so i was like okie dokie. i took my AT Fit and started my trip..about 5min into the trip pulled out my droid4 to make sure i dont miss the dealer this time and noticed, oh shitt, i forgetz my wallet! so went home. ANOTHER FAILED ATTEMPT! so i now 150% sure i DONT want that FitSport... wtf~~