View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #6987 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post

Nah, I just mean when I'm using the car for 100% driving in crappy traffic I love being able to just mash the gas or hit the brakes and not worry about what gear I'm in. Plus my wife doesn't drive stick so she can share driving duties then. It's a car I don't care about, and the less I care when I drive it the happier I am.

But I still greatly prefer driving a manual when I am not 75% sure when I leave the house that I'll be going 0 - 10 mph for most of my drive.
davey- i see... perhaps i just need to slow down. i have no issue driving AT cars at night time. i like to just kick-back, check out the lights, and cruise.

yah, 0-10mph especially if uphill is a pita on MT. my commute isn't too bad so the G's MT does fine.

im going to think about this some more tonight and decide soon. the local subaru dealer does have the color i want in cvt coming to them in about 10days. another dealer has a 5MT coming to them but in silver (not a color i want). do i really want 3 silver cars? lol