View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #6979 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
G T I >>>> there is no substitute

Golf Advert - Just Like A Golf - YouTube

All others want to be one
hey there DLSTR i forgot to mention. i did check out the GTI. it is a nice car, but i am not a fan of the wheels it comes with and the dealer was pretty firm on their price. it's in the high end of the price i want to spend on this 'utility' car, and honestly i did not connect with the GTI. would still get the MS3 over the GTI as i can get it cheaper and the MS3's handling is sharper and overall more performance oriented... just felt cheap doing it.

but then the issue was if im spending that kind of money on a hatch, why not spend a tad more and see if i can find a clean used STI-hatch. but then i can't locate one in my area that is stock. so im like if im not going to get what at i really like anyway, just go cheap.

i found that there's no car in the mid-$20K range that i WANT. it's either sub $18K (cheap so who cares, i will buy it) or above $32K (it's out of my range for this winter beater).