View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #6970 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
haaha, yah, im not a big fan of sedans. they look super boring and functionally can't do anything but carry people and some luggage.

i wants hatchback (box).

so far:
1) Impreza sport premium 5MT = #1 on list, but no one has in-stock.

2) Honda fit sport 5MT = #2 on list. the 08' i had was just too cramped up front with the pedals, but the current gen is not bad. not sure why i keep missing test drive on the black one. I might head out to another dealer with 2 silvers in-stock.

3) Impreza sport premium CVT = kinda boring... but i can give to wife in 2yrs.

4) others:
MS3 (new) = was my original plan, but not as good as i thought.
xB (new) = fail. too stupid looking up close.
WRX STI (used) = modded so didnt want.
WRX STI (used) = it looks fine, but carfax states car was in an accident.
WRX (new) = not bad, but wheels are fugly and pricy for wat im looking for.
Mr.kenchan.

I will suggest you go for the (3).

It seems the CVT is a boring option, but heck, it's a DD anyway, and after 2 years, you will pass it to Mrs and get a real DD of your choice... such as another coupe. If you take the MT, you will stuck with this not-so-exciting DD forever...

(3) !!!