View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #6855 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Morning guys!

Is JAR passing out pics of his knob again?

So yesterday I spent a few hours pulling apart my exhaust and headers trying to find this stupid exhaust leak, all to no avail. Pissed me off, because I found some bolts on the block that were slightly loose so I got all happy thinking that after 3 hours of wrenching I had finally found the problem, only to turn the car on and hear the same thing, possibly even a bit louder. I'm gonna try some sea foam in the intake manifold to see if any smoke comes out anywhere... After that I might just take it to a shop (which I HATE doing) and let them deal with it. It just makes me sad cause that's money that could be going towards new wheels

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R