View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #6846 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I was going to buy some used TPMS sensors, but the cosmetic condition of most of the used ones are and there is some doubt about getting them properly programmed to work on my car... Basically I can't get someone to say without a doubt that if I buy a used set of TPMS, that they will work 100% in my car. So, I figure I'll pull my stock sensors out because I know they work 100% and put some regular stems in the stock wheels. The new wheels will be on the car permanently, unless I decide to go to the track, then I'll run the stockers... Or I'll sell the stock wheels and rubber without TPMS, not sure.

Think of all the money you saved by not going to the dealership! What can you buy now?
mr.gale- hahaha, sounds like a good plan! i dont run TPMS on my car so this is why i asked.