View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 07:55 AM   #6835 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr.gale! yah, i need to take yet another alternate route for the alternate route.

sounds good! hope your tire place can remove tpms withtout scratching the wheels. are you not going to just get new tpms (or just run metal stems) when your ISS arrive?

so i headed to the honda dealer tonight. left kinda late due to too much tacohell. it's a far one from my house and i got lost on the way. lol. i pulled out google nav and it told me where to go, but stupid me decided to make my own route and put my droid4 away...

this is wat happened. apparently the street i was on was elevated (couldnt see in the dark) and the road i was suppose to turn was UNDER the road i was on. so i kept going and going like a stupid energizer bunny thumping dumb bass drum from flimsy speakers looking for the damn cross road....until i realized something was wrong like 5miles after. i pull out my google nav again and it tells me where the f- are you?! i donno? so i make a u-turn and try to find the road and by this time i was already running late and dealership closes in like 20min.

i think someone is trying to tell me something... so i decided to just drive home without stopping by at the dealership.
I was going to buy some used TPMS sensors, but the cosmetic condition of most of the used ones are and there is some doubt about getting them properly programmed to work on my car... Basically I can't get someone to say without a doubt that if I buy a used set of TPMS, that they will work 100% in my car. So, I figure I'll pull my stock sensors out because I know they work 100% and put some regular stems in the stock wheels. The new wheels will be on the car permanently, unless I decide to go to the track, then I'll run the stockers... Or I'll sell the stock wheels and rubber without TPMS, not sure.

Think of all the money you saved by not going to the dealership! What can you buy now?