View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #6815 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Oh, I see the problem... You need to put them on the struts for them to work.

I'm having Z withdrawal.

Everyone have a good evening!
Mr.Davey....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
so i headed to the honda dealer tonight. left kinda late due to too much tacohell. it's a far one from my house and i got lost on the way. lol. i pulled out google nav and it told me where to go, but stupid me decided to make my own route and put my droid4 away...

this is wat happened. apparently the street i was on was elevated (couldnt see in the dark) and the road i was suppose to turn was UNDER the road i was on. so i kept going and going like a stupid energizer bunny thumping dumb bass drum from flimsy speakers looking for the damn cross road....until i realized something was wrong like 5miles after. i pull out my google nav again and it tells me where the f- are you?! i donno? so i make a u-turn and try to find the road and by this time i was already running late and dealership closes in like 20min.

i think someone is trying to tell me something... so i decided to just drive home without stopping by at the dealership.

Mr.kenchan... it's the fate... it's the fate....