View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 05:07 PM   #6779 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr. alcheng- hahaha. yah, it's not fast but the hatch serves the intended purpose i suppose. the more i think about it, i think it's smarter to just get the CVT even though it's even slower than the MT. at least the wife can use it if i dont drive it much in the summer time and need the battery recharged. lol

if the MS3 was as decent as i remembered from 3yrs ago i would've bought it last week but oh well, either i out grew it or it was never that good.
Mr.kenchan... I've driven couple CVTs from different brands and they are actually pretty good, and responsive in MT mode too, although I am not a fan of those paddle-shift-arcade-tranny, but it performs quite well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I heard moobs.....
Wow.... I don't know they can talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Yes!

Edit: Happy 2k posts of nothing useful!

Alert Alert!!! ALERT!!!

Congrats on 2000th...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post

I have learned to accept mine, in the shower, every morning.
You two must be very good friends... and the relationship must be intimate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
watch, mr. man alchemy will post up his sporty demeaner to make us all look bad.
Mr.kenchan... should we look forward to the pic???