View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 04:17 PM   #6771 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, the 8 secs 0-62 is a bit but still beat a Prius , I will suggest take the CVT for now and get yourself a real DD when you retire the G35C, this seems a better route.
mr. alcheng- hahaha. yah, it's not fast but the hatch serves the intended purpose i suppose. the more i think about it, i think it's smarter to just get the CVT even though it's even slower than the MT. at least the wife can use it if i dont drive it much in the summer time and need the battery recharged. lol

if the MS3 was as decent as i remembered from 3yrs ago i would've bought it last week but oh well, either i out grew it or it was never that good.