View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #6770 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Agreed but I need a sugar daddy to buy me one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr alcheng- yah, if i do decide on the impreza 13', i need to decide if i want to risk MT or risk-free CVT. The MT can get to 60 around 8sec which is still slow but quick enough, while CVT around 45min, but if i get CVT, i can give it to the wife when she's done with the FitSport(AT) in 2yrs.

by that time i think i may retire the G35C and will get me a real dd... perhaps a STI hatch in the new formfactor. i donno yet, i need to think some more.

hey pint- tell your boss to get a ford festiva and give you a bigger raise.

Mr.kenchan, the 8 secs 0-62 is a bit but still beat a Prius , I will suggest take the CVT for now and get yourself a real DD when you retire the G35C, this seems a better route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
You know you like it when I swing my moobs to and fro

Got the price from the vendor about the Nismo... a very good price but it's a bit out of reach for me right now... therefore, my "Good Wheel Hunting" is still going on....