View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #6764 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan... on the Impreza

They lower the horsepower for '13, but able to retain the performance with the new transmission.. I am positive with it... and Subaru makes good car.

mr alcheng- yah, if i do decide on the impreza 13', i need to decide if i want to risk MT or risk-free CVT. The MT can get to 60 around 8sec which is still slow but quick enough, while CVT around 45min, but if i get CVT, i can give it to the wife when she's done with the FitSport(AT) in 2yrs.

by that time i think i may retire the G35C and will get me a real dd... perhaps a STI hatch in the new formfactor. i donno yet, i need to think some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Boss is looking into a matte white R8, V10.
hey pint- tell your boss to get a ford festiva and give you a bigger raise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCASA View Post
got new rubber on the rear of the Z
michelin pilot sports a/s
cool, those pilot sport a/s's are grippy tires. probably better grip than most cheezo summer tires like hankook, kumho, nitto, toyo, falken.