View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #6755 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Hi Mr.kenchan, Mr.onzedge, Ms.blackcherry, Ms.Pint, fellow Canuck Repman, and the rest of the crew

Hope your all having a great day. I'm spending time with Mini GaleForce. We went for a walk and shared a sub sandwich. Now it's his nap time, and time for me to either cut the lawn, or wash the Z.... Decisions, decisions...

It'll be nice to spend some time in my garage again

hi mr. gale! great to hear you got some free time with your kid today. hope you get that lawn biz done quickly and painlessly and be able to work in your garage with mini-gale.

they're doing the lawn right now at the office. means i will probably have more tiny rock chips on the front bumper and door from their blower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan... how is the DD shopping going so far?? Will we expect ken-san's K-car journal soon??

Mr.kenchan... @ stand up for yourself. Especially as an Asian, I completely understand we always have to perform exceptionally good and stand up..
hi mr. alcheng- yah, im going to stop by the same honda dealer again tonight after supper (this is the dealer that i had to cut short due to storm and my sales guy too busy with other customers). im going to check out the 12' Fit Sport in 5MT. if i dont like it i will check out one of their used civic-si's. if i dont like that, i will probably just say f- it and wait for the 13' impreza hatch. it will take 8-12wks.