View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #6751 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr.alcheng. i was out virtual car shopping. . Good morning.

GoodAM everyone.

Mr.kenchan... how is the DD shopping going so far?? Will we expect ken-san's K-car journal soon??

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Good morning everybody! just a quick hello-headed to the field for some work! Have a great afternoon!
Ms.blackcherry20…

Have a nice workday at the field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Hello everyone. Drove her in to work and still can't help but smile with this exhaust.

Took some time this morning to get myself on the right track, we'll see how it plays out.

Ms.Pint.. I hope everything turns out good for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi there, mr.alcheng.

started off my monday with yelling at people including top manager. they try to point fingers at me. ofcourse i fired back 2x as hard (and loud) and they understood and will try to correct the problem. i could see their hand shaking. lol actually, that's how i gauge myself when to stop.

since i speak native j-land, they tend to forget i grew up kindergarden to university in the american school system. i am naturally good at debates unlike how they were raised

Mr.kenchan... @ stand up for yourself. Especially as an Asian, I completely understand we always have to perform exceptionally good and stand up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I drove my 370 to work today -- big thrills, I know. But, it is the first time I had driven her in 2 weeks. The Juke is fun and all -- just not the Z...

Oh yeah, Happy Monday, everyone!!!

Mr.onzedge... on the Z ride...

I'll say it's 2nd to having sex... LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Alignment went perfect. Nothing was off or bent I should say. Hell my camber on the front never budged even though the inner tie rod was bent and replaced. So my SPC camber arms never slipped after four track days and a couple mountain runs. But I did have that nut tighten to 150lbs.
Mr.SPOHN... great news great news!!!