View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #6728 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post

Good Morning Mr.kenchan

Good Morning ALL!!!!
hi there, mr.alcheng.

started off my monday with yelling at people including top manager. they try to point fingers at me. ofcourse i fired back 2x as hard (and loud) and they understood and will try to correct the problem. i could see their hand shaking. lol actually, that's how i gauge myself when to stop.

since i speak native j-land, they tend to forget i grew up kindergarden to university in the american school system. i am naturally good at debates unlike how they were raised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Alignment going good so far. Just sitting in the car whole they make adjustments. Safe to say its goon to be great.
SPONHN -so your car is not stock? why you stock after all the hard work? are you racing stock-class now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Good morning everybody! just a quick hello-headed to the field for some work! Have a great afternoon!
goodAM, ms.blackcherry! have fun in the field. field as in client visits or are you a famer? i grew up on a farm. im a jdm-redneck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Hello everyone. Drove her in to work and still can't help but smile with this exhaust.

Took some time this morning to get myself on the right track, we'll see how it plays out.
have fun with your exhaust, ms. pint! good job making adjustments to get back on track.