View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:51 AM   #6717 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Whew... So we ran into a huge storm on the way back and it took us around 8 hours instead of 6, and I drove the whole way, pretty much showed up just in time to have a short drink with the wife and go to bed.

Our GPS took us all up through the hills in TN and KY on the way there and it could have been a lot of fun in the Z, I kind of wish I would have driven it, but I would have been worried in that storm, so, eh, I'm glad I didn't I guess.
Dang...good to hear you made it home safely, Davey! while the Z can handle super down pour visibility less than 25yards (I know from experience) I don't think I want to be out there.