View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #6596 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Day Mr.kenchan!!

I am doing good, still in the store, writing up orders for all the sales we've got for the weekend... extended work = but it means good business = , thus one step towards new Rims

Regarding the rims, I am waiting for the reply from one of the vendors here, which, he is the same vendors I got the exhaust from, I hope we can work out a deal, then I might just place the order right away and have it switch before end of this season..

But it really depends on the price.

Meanwhile, I am looking for rims about this style:

The picture shows a Vossen CV3 in 20, I am looking for something like that in 19..

Yes, the Nismo is almost like that... just wanna make sure and make the right decision this time...
hi mr.alcheng- on strong sales! GJ.

those 20's look good probably because they are 20's. i forget what the offsets were on those but if at stock height 9" i would keep it under ET30 on the front. if 9.5" width, ET35 max running 245/40/19's. and weight wise, under 25lbs.

honestly the nismo's are easy and looks great. they are also light weight which is required on a sports car imho. GL with your wheel hunting.