View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 05:13 PM   #6578 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey, mr.alcheng- been busy here as well. haven't logged in much the last 4 days although my logged-on green dot is on 24/7 for some reason. lol

been working on my tascam mount this pm and i think i figured out wat was going on. hope to try it out next weekend for the final setup.

anything going on Z wise with you? are you going with the nismo wheels?

goodPM everyone!
Good Day Mr.kenchan!!

I am doing good, still in the store, writing up orders for all the sales we've got for the weekend... extended work = but it means good business = , thus one step towards new Rims

Regarding the rims, I am waiting for the reply from one of the vendors here, which, he is the same vendors I got the exhaust from, I hope we can work out a deal, then I might just place the order right away and have it switch before end of this season..

But it really depends on the price.

Meanwhile, I am looking for rims about this style:

The picture shows a Vossen CV3 in 20, I am looking for something like that in 19..

Yes, the Nismo is almost like that... just wanna make sure and make the right decision this time...