View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #6547 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa! I just read about the NJ "beach tags" and I gotta say, that sucks azz! I can't believe you have to pay to enjoy your beaches. Well, Florida is a tourist state.. That's their industry. If they required beach tags it would likely alienate the tourists.

"Proponents of the beach tags suggest that they improve the cleanliness and safety of the beaches and that they lower the crime rates as well by allowing a better police presence along the shore."

Beach Tags New Jersey Shore - Purchase Beach Tags - Plan a Vacation at the New Jersey Shore - VisitNJShore - New Jersey Shore Portal - Search Dining, Events, Nightlife, Rentals and more
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub