View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #6509 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Here is a short pictorial of my day,

Parking at work, 6:00 am. First test fit/use of my new windshield cover. Nice fitting product, good quality, highly recommended,

Returning to my Z after a quick 8 hours, I found a bird(s) had diarrhea all over my Z. The picture was taken at home,

With it being a holiday weekend here, traffic was über insane! I referenced this picture in my mind a lot!

Also there were so many speed traps and the temp was 40+°c with the humidity, the smell of cooked bacon was overwhelming! I was extremely hungry by the time I returned home.

8 hours to go, and life returns to semi-retirement
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
What a sh*t day GaleForce.
Maybe a Sh*t day but the Z (prior to bird doo) was lookin' h-o-t!!!